- TB Research Methods – COURSE FULL
- Humanitarian Action in the 21st Century: Challenges and Dilemmas – NEW
- Global Health Diagnostics
- Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)
- Advanced TB Diagnostics
- Short Course on Qualitative Methods in Global Infectious Diseases Research – FULL
- Quality of TB Care – NEW
- Previous Course Materials
- Planning your Stay
6th Annual Summer Institute
June 2020, Montreal, Canada
Courses to be announced Fall 2019
The McGill Summer Institute features internationally known faculty, a focus on highly applicable new knowledge, and an opportunity to network with fellow global health professionals from around the world. The unique format of short non-credit professional development courses attracts a diverse group of participants, from industry leaders to NGO’s, academics and researchers, and advocacy group members.
Hosted by McGill Global Health Programs, the McGill International TB Centre, the JD Maclean Centre for Tropical Diseases, the MUHC-RI (Infectious Diseases and Immunity in Global Health) and the McGill Interdisciplinary Initiative in Infection and Immunity.