- TB Research Methods – Course FULL
- Global Health Diagnostics
- Qualitative Methods in Global Infectious Diseases Research – COURSE FULL
- Antimicrobial Resistance Special Session
- Clinical Tropical Medicine
- Clinical TB – COURSE FULL
- Advanced TB Diagnostics – Course FULL
- Genomic Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases – FULL
- Learning Materials
- Planning your Stay
We will start accepting applications for the 2019 Summer Institute in November 2018
To stay up-to-date, subscribe to our newsletter
Participants may apply for a maximum of three courses which do not interfere with each other.
You are encouraged to apply early as evaluation for acceptance is rolling.
Applicants who require a VISA to travel to Canada: February 28th
All other applicants: May 1st – Some courses may accept applications past the deadline
*Payment information will be provided upon confirmation and acceptance of your application.
*Please do not make any travel arrangements until your application has been accepted.
|COURSES TYPE||FEES PER COURSE
5 day courses
Week 1 – June 11-15
Week 2 – June 18-22
Please note that the prices listed above apply to all the 5-day courses offered in 2018.
3 day courses
Week 2 – June 18-20
Please note that the prices listed above apply to all the 3-day courses offered in 2018.
1 day special session
Saturday, June 16
Those who have already registered for one or more Summer Institute courses and wish to attend the AMR session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to add the course to your registration.
1 day lab
Sunday, June 17
|Taxes may apply
* Fees include course materials and instructions as well as lunch on the days courses are given and a social mixer on the first day of each week. Other fees (travel, accommodation, visa, etc.) are the responsibility of the participant.
Coming in November 2018
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
|Participants unable to attend a Course of the McGill Summer Institute 2018, after having paid their registration fees, must provide a written request to the email@example.com for their refund (less 25% administrative charges) on or before May 25, 2018. The Organizers regret that requests received after this date will not be considered.
Please note that invitation letters for visa purposes can only be issued to participants who have successfully registered and paid their registration fees. Should your visa be declined, we will refund you the registration fees you have paid (less $50 CAN administration charge) provided that you submit document proof of visa denial. The deadline to submit a written refund request due to visa refusal is June 7, 2018. Official paperwork must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.