- TB Research Methods
- Humanitarian Action in the 21st Century: Challenges and Dilemmas – NEW
- Global Health Diagnostics
- Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)
- Advanced TB Diagnostics
- Clinical TB: A Focused Clinical & Public Health Review for Healthcare Workers
- Short Course on Qualitative Methods in Global Infectious Diseases Research
- Quality of TB Care – NEW
- Previous Course Materials
- Planning your Stay
Participants may apply for a maximum of four courses which do not interfere with each other.
You are encouraged to apply early as evaluation for acceptance is rolling.
- Applicants who require a VISA to travel to Canada: February 28th
Please note that there are new requirements for obtaining a visa depending of your Citizenship, please check carefully to ensure you provide these with your application and plan accordingly.
- All other applicants: May 1st – Some courses may accept applications past the deadline
Most visa-exempt foreign nationals are expected to have an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada.
*Payment information will be provided upon confirmation and acceptance of your application.
*Please do not make any travel arrangements until your application has been accepted.
|CATEGORY||3 DAY COURSES
||5 DAY COURSE
TB Research Methods ONLY
Students and trainees from McGill University and its affiliated hospitals
|$350 CAD||$500 CAD|
Applicants working or studying in low or middle income countries
|$600 CAD||$800 CAD|
Other students and trainees from high-income countries who are registered at a college of university
|$750 CAD||$1,000 CAD|
|$2,150 CAD||$2,900 CAD|
All other applicants
|$985 CAD||$1,650 CAD|
|Taxes may apply
* Fees include course materials and instructions as well as lunch on the days courses are given and a social mixer each week. Other fees (travel, accommodation, visa, etc.) are the responsibility of the participant.
Please note that the Clinical Tropical Medicine and Genomic Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases courses will be back in 2020.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
|Participants unable to attend a Course of the McGill Summer Institute 2019, after having paid their registration fees, must provide a written request to the firstname.lastname@example.org for their refund (less $150 administrative charges) on or before June 6, 2019. The Organizers regret that requests received after this date will not be considered.
Please note that invitation letters for visa purposes can only be issued to participants who have successfully registered and paid their registration fees. Should your visa be declined, we will refund you the registration fees you have paid (less $50 CAN administration charge) provided that you submit document proof of visa denial. The deadline to submit a written refund request due to visa refusal is June 6, 2019. Official paperwork must be sent by email to email@example.com.