- Bioinformatics for Neglected Parasitic Diseases *Course Postponed*
- Tuberculosis Research Methods *Course Full*
- Global Health Diagnostics
- Advanced TB Diagnostics
- Introduction to Genomic Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases
- Qualitative Methods in Global Infectious Diseases Research *Course Full*
- Tropical And Parasitic Diseases (returning in 2018)
- Learning Materials
- Contact us
Participants may apply for a maximum of two courses which do not interfere with each other.
Please note that registration ended April 24th, but a few spots remain. If you are interested in attending, please complete the registration form. We will get back to you if there is a spot still available in the course you selected.
|COURSES||FEES (per course)
|Week 1: June 12-16
TB Research Methods *full*
Global Health Diagnostics
Bioinformatics for Neglected Parasitic Diseases *postponed*
Week 2: June 19-23
Advanced TB Diagnostics
Introduction to Genetic Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases
Qualitative Methods in Global Infectious Diseases Research *full*
Taxes may apply
* Fees include course materials and instructions as well as lunch on the days courses are given and a social mixer on the first day of each week. Other fees (travel, accommodation, etc.) are the responsibility of the participant.
|You are encouraged to apply early as evaluation for acceptance is rolling.
Applicants who require a VISA to travel to Canada: February 28th
All other applicants: April 24th
* Payment information will be provided upon confirmation and acceptance of your application.
*Please do not make any travel arrangements until your application has been accepted.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
|Participants unable to attend a Course of the McGill Summer Institute 2017, after having paid their registration fees, must provide a written request to the email@example.com for their refund (less 25% administrative charges) on or before May 25, 2017. The Organizers regret that requests received after this date will not be considered.
Please note that invitation letters for visa purposes can only be issued to participants who have successfully registered and paid their registration fees. Should your visa be declined, we will refund you the registration fees you have paid (less $50 CAN administration charge) provided that you submit document proof of visa denial. The deadline to submit a written refund request due to visa refusal is June 10, 2017. Official paperwork must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.