- TB Research Methods – Course FULL
- Global Health Diagnostics
- Qualitative Methods in Global Infectious Diseases Research
- Antimicrobial Resistance Special Session
- Clinical Tropical Medicine
- Clinical TB – COURSE FULL
- Advanced TB Diagnostics – Course FULL
- Genomic Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases – FULL
- Learning Materials
- Planning your Stay
4th Annual Summer Institute
June 11-22, 2018, Montreal, Canada
The McGill Summer Institute features internationally known faculty, a focus on highly applicable new knowledge, and an opportunity to network with fellow global health professionals from around the world. The unique format of short non-credit professional development courses attracts a diverse group of participants, from industry leaders to NGO’s, academics and researchers, and advocacy group members.
Hosted by McGill Global Health Programs, the McGill International TB Centre, the JD Maclean Centre for Tropical Diseases, the MUHC-RI (Infectious Diseases and Immunity in Global Health) and the McGill Interdisciplinary Initiative in Infection and Immunity.