- TB Research Methods
- Humanitarian Action in the 21st Century: Challenges and Dilemmas – NEW
- Global Health Diagnostics
- Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)
- Advanced TB Diagnostics
- Clinical TB: A Focused Clinical & Public Health Review for Healthcare Workers
- Short Course on Qualitative Methods in Global Infectious Diseases Research
- Quality of TB Care – NEW
- Previous Course Materials
- Planning your Stay
Courses for 2019
Week 1 – June 10-14, 2019
Please note that the Global Health Diagnostics and the Antimicrobial Resistance courses will be taught jointly on Wednesday, June 12, 2019.
Week 2 – June 17-21, 2019
Please note that the Clinical Tropical Medicine and Genomic Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases courses will be back in 2020!