- TB Research Methods – Course FULL
- Global Health Diagnostics
- Qualitative Methods in Global Infectious Diseases Research – COURSE FULL
- Antimicrobial Resistance Special Session
- Clinical Tropical Medicine
- Clinical TB – COURSE FULL
- Advanced TB Diagnostics – Course FULL
- Genomic Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases – FULL
- Learning Materials
- Planning your Stay
Special Genomics Event: Closing the Genomics Research Gap
A Symposium About Inequalities in Genomics Research and Health
(And What To Do About Them)
On June 15-17, the Gairdner Foundation and McGill University will bring together leaders in medical genomics, statistical genetics and community engagement to address critical questions surrounding the efforts to shrink the representation gap in genomics research and examine concrete strategies to ensure that all can benefit from it.
Participants will explore these topics through training courses, public lectures and a series of scientific sessions. Speakers include Dr. Lluis Quintana from the Institut Pasteur in Paris and Dr. Joanna Mountain of 23andMe.
June 15-17, 2018, McGill University, McIntyre Medical Building, 3655 promenade Sir William Osler, Charles F. Martin Amphitheatre – Rm. 504, Montreal, QC