- TB Research Methods
- Humanitarian Action in the 21st Century: Challenges and Dilemmas – NEW
- Global Health Diagnostics
- Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)
- Advanced TB Diagnostics
- Clinical TB: A Focused Clinical & Public Health Review for Healthcare Workers
- Short Course on Qualitative Methods in Global Infectious Diseases Research
- Quality of TB Care – NEW
- Previous Course Materials
- Planning your Stay
All 2019 courses will be held at the Centre Mont-Royal immediately adjacent to the McGill downtown campus.
McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
2200 Mansfield Street
Montreal Quebec, H3A 3R8
- WiFi will be provided in all course rooms and common area.
- Lunch will be provided onsite.
- We recommend bringing a light sweater or jacket to the meeting venue as it may feel cold due to air conditioning.