- TB Research Methods – Course FULL
- Global Health Diagnostics
- Qualitative Methods in Global Infectious Diseases Research – COURSE FULL
- Antimicrobial Resistance Special Session
- Clinical Tropical Medicine
- Clinical TB – COURSE FULL
- Advanced TB Diagnostics – Course FULL
- Genomic Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases – FULL
- Learning Materials
- Planning your Stay
All 2018 courses will be held at the Centre Mont-Royal immediately adjacent to the McGill downtown campus.
McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
2200 Mansfield Street
Montreal Quebec, H3A 3R8
- WiFi will be provided in all course rooms and common area.
- Lunch will be provided onsite.
- We recommend bringing a light sweater or jacket to the meeting venue as it may feel cold due to air conditioning.