- Bioinformatics for Neglected Parasitic Diseases *Course Postponed*
- Tuberculosis Research Methods
- Global Health Diagnostics
- Advanced TB Diagnostics
- Introduction to Genomic Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases
- Qualitative Methods in Global Infectious Diseases Research
- Tropical And Parasitic Diseases (returning in 2018)
- Learning Materials
- Contact us
All 2017 courses will be held at the Centre Mont-Royal immediately adjacent to the McGill campus.
McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
2200 Mansfield Street
Montreal Quebec, H3A 3R8
More information will be provided about conference services soon.